Translate

6 Responses to “Alex O'Loughlin Shirtless”

  1. Oh how I love ya Martinelli...these pics made me smile!!! How hot can one man get???? I mean seriously? WOW!!!!!! Just WOW!!!!!

    You rock girl!!!!

    Amazingalex

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you would say that lol, :) now you owe me one. Don't forget to back me up when I need it, ok? :)
    Anyway, I'm glad you like it, maybe I might surprise you later on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will always back you up! And yes I did like it, no actually I loved it!! He is just truly amazing!

    Amazingalex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! We are a good team, aren't we? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. God that man is hot. Love the pics of him running, I'm speechless. I can't wait to have him back on the show. I can't watch without him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy moses, how did I miss these pics of him running. Thats far too much hotness for one man.

    Whew, I need to go and lie down.

    Alex is wasted on Hawaii Five'0. He should be in movies and definitley play James Bond.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.