Translate

8 Responses to “Hawaii Five-0 - Season 3 Episode 3 - Lana I Ka Moana - BTS Pics”

  1. I cannot wait for this episode!! It is going to be so good but alex's shirt better be coming off!!:)
    AmazingAlex

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks so different with this hat, I almost did not recognize him :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks adorable but you are right he does look so different. I love how bulked up he is now, so handsome and healthy!!:) Bring on epi 3!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting these photos. They look so great together. I love Alex's hat, but then he looks great in everything. Looking forward to this episode also.

    Zia

    P.S. Hi Amazingalex, glad to see you're back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really excited for ep 3 - dunno how they can get into this situation (Steve being a navy seal) but this ep should be real fun to watch. I hope.

    Thanks for the pictures - in pic 4 Alex aka Steve reminds me on Gerard Depardieu. O_O

    ReplyDelete
  6. @O_O - Now that you mentioned it, I agree :) Must admit he doesn't look so good here but it's still him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Zia!!!! Thank you! Nice to see you are here as well.:)

    How great is it that alex looks so healthy and all big and strong....SIGH!! So handsome.

    I think this is going to be such a great episode I cannot wait! Season 3 may just be the best yet!

    AA

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm dreading this episode. The show is becoming far too cartoonish. Can't believe that Steve is meant to be a tough Navy SEAL, He looks rediculous in that hat. We'll probably get Danny ranting and pouting for most of the episode and Steve turning into a five year old around him. The scenes between Steve and Danny are becoming more forced and silly each week. I'm still reeling from the Boo Boo comment.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.