Translate

Hawaii Five-0 - Season 5 Episode 1 - Episode Review

Saturday, September 27, 2014 · Posted in

I was really looking forward to see this episode and must say I'm a bit disappointed. It was too Sci-Fi for me. I'm not saying this is not possible in real life, just  that I wasn't expecting something like this in this show.   


It was nice to see the whole crew, including Adam and Kamekona. The new ME is nice, I hope she is going to bring something new and ad some more value to the show.


Looks like we are going to see more of Jerry and he might be in danger. I like the character a lot. Now that bad people are looking for  the conspiracy theorist Jerry, he's going to get more screen time.  

McGarret is indestructible as always. He can chase a suspect with his shot leg, no problem for him, he's an ex navy seal after all, isn't is? :) 
 

The good news is we are going to have some serious action  in the next couple of episodes. Let's see what we were given  so far:
  • Chin having problem with IA because of Gabriel
  • Kono have to make a tough decision
  • Danny having problems because of his brother Matt
  • Bad people are looking for Jerry 

I hope the next episode is going to be more "down to earth".  The promo looks promising.
 

And finally look at these pictures. I love them together, they looks great. 

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.